[GPSCC-chat] meeting

Caroline Yacoub carolineyacoub at att.net
Sun Sep 18 13:50:27 PDT 2011

Yesterday I called Drew to remind him that he had volunteered to do the agenda
for the meeting this month (which is coming up this week, since this is a
five-Thursday month. ) He thanked me for reminding him, and said he would try to
get Valerie to do it, since he is in Colorado. I haven't seen anything from
either of them today, so, since I will not be at the meeting, I think maybe
somebody ought to just put out a call for agenda items, and see if anybody picks
up the ball and runs with it.
Caroline