[GPSCC-chat] Help Wanted! Graphics Artist

alexcathy at aol.com alexcathy at aol.com
Tue Sep 27 11:31:55 PDT 2011

Dear Friends,

The time has come for Green Party activists to get ready for the 2012 California elections.One thing we will need are good cartoons, caricatures, graphics expressing theissues in California highlighting the contrast between the Green Party and the 2 Titanic Parties.

The graphic below is from the lead story of the Black Agenda Report,America's leading web site for news, commentary, and analysis from the Black Left.I think this graphic exquisitely expresses the growing revulsion among manyAfrican-Americans like me, with the smugness of Democratic Party "Obamamaniacs."

Posted on The Black Agenda Report, September 21, 2001
Barack Obama VS Those Craaaazy Republicans: Is He the Lesser Evil, or the More Effective Evil?
By Bruce A. Dixon, BAR managing editor and a state committee member in the Georgia Green Party

Of course, Bruce Dixon is writing for a national audience. In my opinion the most important mission of the Green Partyhere in California and in every other state is to build an independent progressive force at thestate and local level -- especially in the One-Party Democraticcoastal cities.

What we need for inner-city Los Angeles campaigns are the services of agraphics artist to produce a similar graphic substitutingimages for Governor Jerry Brown, Senator Diane Feinstein, andLos Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa for the image of President Obama.

If you can help me. Please read more and leave a comment on my blog atCalifornia Greening or e-mail me directly:
Web Site: http://cagreening.blogspot.com/2011/09/help-wanted-green-california-graphics.html
E-Mail: AlexCathy at aol.com.