[GPSCC-chat] something else to take pictures of

Rob Means rob.means at electric-bikes.com
Thu Sep 29 14:20:33 PDT 2011

Tian (and others),

Please consider the Occupy San Jose event this Sunday at noon:
http://occupytogether.org/events/west/occupy-san-jose/

It is a spin-off from the Occupy Wall Street event in New York that has
been going on for nearly two weeks.  The common thread linking nearly 76
(and counting) Occupy events is that 99% of Americans are being screwed
by the top 1%.    http://wearethe99percent.tumblr.com/

--
Rob Means,1421 Yellowstone Ave., Milpitas, CA 95035-6913
408-262-0420h, 408-262-8975w, rob.means at electric-bikes.com