[GPSCC-chat] Foothill college Green party forming?

Jim Doyle j.m.doyle at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 2 09:57:54 PDT 2012

This arrived in my jimd at greens mailbox yesterday, April 1-st.
Let's check it oout and see if it is for real.
-----
Hey. You're recieving this email because you don't have
a campus outreach individual listed on the county party website.

I live in (very south) San Mateo country, and go to school at
Foothill College. I realized a unique opportunity with regards to Foothill-
if a Green Party-affiliated group was formed, it would be the only active
party group on campus.

The Democrats and Republicans are presently
inactive on campus- though there is some subterfuge involving the
administration and Democrats- at least at De Anza a lot of their people
involved in advocacy are actually institutional Democrats who have or
currently hold Democratic party office within Cal Dems.

So I've made a twitter at twitter.com/FoothillGreens
<http://twitter.com/FoothillGreens> and am generally
drumming up interest. April 9th is the first day of the spring quarter.
I'd like to see if it can be formed up by Tax Day.

Can you help me with literature, and perhaps arranging for someone
to speak at a preliminary interest-check meeting?

Thank you,

Andrew J. Mackay
kazmarov at gmail.com <mailto:kazmarov at gmail.com>