[GPSCC-chat] Foothill college Green party forming?

Jules Brouillet jules.c.brouillet at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 12:27:52 PDT 2012

Dear Andrew,

Thank you for your intention to start a College Greens group at Foothill
College!

I'm Jules Brouillet, a long-time Green resident from Palo Alto.  I'm
managing Carol Brouillet's campaign for
congress<http://www.carol4congress.org> in
California's 18th Congressional District, and we'd really like to meet with
you.  You, and everybody on this list, are invited to Carol's Organizing
party this Sunday, April 8th, at 505 Cypress Point Dr, Mountain View
(Invitation Card
FRONT<https://docs.google.com/open?id=0BzOj7PDEV10yX09sUmVsaVdSdWVYSm1oTVE1UWM1dw>/
BACK<https://docs.google.com/open?id=0BzOj7PDEV10yM0hnNnVhb1ZTby04dHdqaVRoMjBjdw>).
 Carol is confronting our Congresswoman Anna Eshoo on fundamental issues,
including challenging corporate power, protecting the Constitution, and
holding our public officials accountable for their actions and to the law.

If you give me the time and location, I will come out next week to the
preliminary interest meeting next week at Foothill College to update you on
Green Party of Santa Clara County happenings, and distribute Green Party of
California literature and voter registration forms.  We do ask you to get
as many of your colleagues at Foothill as you can to attend this meeting.

In addition, I have access to the call list of Greens in the 18th
Congressional District (Santa Clara + San Mateo + Santa Cruz Counties), and
I would be happy to work with you to get more Greens active & involved,
both on-campus and off-campus.

Sincerely,

Jules