[GPSCC-chat] Green Party Party Invitation

Carol Brouillet cbrouillet at igc.org
Tue Apr 3 22:51:43 PDT 2012

Green Party Party Invitation – This Sunday – Carol for Congress!

Dear Friends,

Carol Brouillet is running for Congress to
advance the causes we care about – human needs
foremost, accountability for abuses of power,
transparency in the democratic process, and a
well-protected environment. And to be successful we need and welcome your help.

You are invited to her organizing party for
volunteers, supporters and friends, this Sunday,
April 8, 2012 from 7 to 10 pm at the clubhouse at
505 Cypress Drive in Mountain View.

To unseat the corporate-cozy status quo, we’ll
need dedicated volunteers, so your time, skills
and enthusiasm will be greatly appreciated. From
canvassing and phoning to press and community
relations, from data entry to event
coordinating and much more, we’ll need your participation.

Meet Carol and a great group of other wonderful
people at the party . . . and plan to pick-up
campaign materials for your neighborhood and community of friends.
Although we would love to see you in person, if
you can’t attend, but would like to help, please
contact our campaign manager as soon as possible at:
<mailto:jules.c.brouillet at gmail.com>jules.c.brouillet at gmail.com
or call
<file:///C:/Users/Carol/AppData/Local/Temp/tel:650-308-4396>650-308-4396

The June 5th primary election is just weeks away!
With the new California election law in effect,
Carol needs to place first or second to reach the
general election in November. Voters from any
party can vote for Carol in the primary.

Our combined efforts and resources are essential.
We would be very grateful for whatever time you
could give us or for any support (including
putting up a yard sign or housing volunteers) or
any donations that you could offer via our
website- http://www.carol4congress.org .

Occupy Congress with heart and integrity!

Sincerely,

Jules, Jonathan, Bill

Directions: Turn off Moffett onto Cypress Point
Drive. The clubhouse (just past the 3rd driveway
on the right) has a big “505 Cypress” sign.

Other queries contact- <mailto:jonathanfluck at yahoo.com>jonathanfluck at yahoo.com

PS. Hope you can come! Jules is my son and
campaign manager, who worked for a year with the
American Monetary Institute on Monetary
Reform.  Jonathan Fluck has worked on a number of
Green Party campaigns; he also ran a theater
company, is a talented musician, actor, and
organizes an annual Peace Film Festival in New
York.  Bill has worked with me for years with the
Northern California 9/11 Truth Alliance and
worked for BFUU in their office. Tian Harter is
the party host and treasurer of the campaign.  We
did get 600 signatures to help us get on the
ballot, and we are doing our best to ramp up the
campaign and create useful materials for
volunteers to aid us in our outreach
efforts.  We'll have a bigger campaign kickoff
when we have more time to organize it. We also
are working on new Deception, Perception Dollars,
a special Election Dollar and a special
Greenback- to help promote the Green Party of
California. We are having a great time working on
the campaign, but we could use a lot more help! Carol