[GPSCC-chat] Fukushima Never Again - San Jose, April 13 Green Party Movie night

Tian Harter tnharter at aceweb.com
Wed Apr 4 00:08:52 PDT 2012

Green Party Movie Night Friday, 4/13, at the San Jose Peace and Justice
Center, 48 S. 7th St. downtown San Jose.

6:30 pm: Food
7:00 pm:: Movie (followed by a discussion led by a representative from
No Nukes Action Committee.)
$5 - $10 (no one turned away for lack of funds)

Our Green Party Movie night is April 13 and we will be showing
"Fukushima Never Again"  from the Labor Video Project.  Umi Hagitani
from the No Nukes Action Committee will be leading the introduction.
Please spread the word to all the other groups you are involved with and
all the people you know.  Lets fill the Peace Center.
--
Tian
http://tian.greens.org