[GPSCC-chat] Carol Brouillet for Congress Party 7 PM tomorrow (Sunday)!

Tian Harter tnharter at aceweb.com
Sat Apr 7 15:44:56 PDT 2012

Carol Brouillet is running for Congress to advance the causes we care
about – human needs foremost, accountability for abuses of power,
transparency in the democratic process, and a well-protected
environment. And to be successful we need and welcome your help.

You are invited to her organizing party for volunteers, supporters and
friends, this Sunday, April 8, 2012 from 7 to 10 pm at the clubhouse at
505 Cypress Drive in Mountain View.

To unseat the corporate-cozy status quo, we’ll need dedicated
volunteers, so your time, skills and enthusiasm will be greatly
appreciated. From canvassing and phoning to press and community
relations, from data entry to event
coordinating and much more, we’ll need your participation.

Meet Carol and a great group of other wonderful people at the party . .
. and plan to pick-up campaign materials for your neighborhood and
community of friends.
Although we would love to see you in person, if you can’t attend, but
would like to help, please contact our campaign manager as soon as
possible at: jules.c.brouillet at gmail.com or call 650-308-4396

The June 5th primary election is just weeks away! With the new
California election law in effect, Carol needs to place first or second
to reach the general election in November. Voters from any party can
vote for Carol in the primary.

Our combined efforts and resources are essential. We would be very
grateful for whatever time you could give us or for any support
(including putting up a yard sign or housing volunteers). See our
website- http://www.carol4congress.org/ .

Occupy Congress with heart and integrity!

Directions: Turn off Moffett onto Cypress Point Drive. The clubhouse
(just past the 3rd driveway on the right) has a big “505 Cypress” sign.
--
Tian
http://tian.greens.org