[GPSCC-chat] Need to Schedule Plenary Agenda Review Meeting -- April 22nd or?

WB4D23 at aol.com WB4D23 at aol.com
Sun Apr 8 18:15:02 PDT 2012

April 8, 2012

Folks!  At our last GPSCC general meeting, Merriam,  Tian  and Warner
volunteered and were affirmed to be GPSCC delegates at the  upcoming Plenary (May
12-13th in San Francisco).  Our County GP can have up  to four delegates,
and 1 or 2 alternates could also be  beneficial...

We usually have an agenda review meeting, open to GPSCC  members even if
you don't plan to intend the state meeting (e.g., because you  will be tabling
at the Berryessa Arts & Wine Festival that Saturday).   We usually meet at
my house, sometimes on a Sunday afternoon and sometimes on a  Saturday
afternoon, to review the agenda so as to be able to present a condensed  report
at the GPSCC meeting preceding the Plenary so there can be decisions made
about instrtuctions to the delegates if there are any significant
controversies.

I suggest 2-4 pm on Sunday April 22nd at my house in the  Japantown
neighborhood of San Jose.  I am open to other suggestions as to  time, place and
date (but it needs to be before our GPSCC meeting on April  26th).

Warner

In a message dated 3/31/2012 7:06:58 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,