[GPSCC-chat] Fwd: Re: fighting foreclosures?

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at prodsyse.com
Mon Apr 23 21:27:06 PDT 2012

Hello, all:

       Might the Green Party be interested in sponsoring a workshop on
fighting foreclosures by TJ Holmes, a real estate agent in Santa Rosa
and a founder of "Home Owners for Justice" (hofj.org), a non-profit
devoted to this issue.  I learned about her from an interview she gave
via David Bernstein on Flashpoints on KPFA.  She's interested in doing
free workshops to try to help organize political action to to fight the
banks on this issue.

       Spencer