[GPSCC-chat] Draft2 Agenda for Thursday April 26 GPSCC Meeting

John Thielking pagesincolor at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 25 17:19:58 PDT 2012

After reading the bylaws excerpt regarding the responsibilities of the County Council members, I must reiterate my concern about not being qualified to handle financial matters.  If I take on the job of treasurer or otherwise assume resposibilities regarding reporting finances to the Fair Political Practices Commission I would prefer to delegate the details of the job to an outside accounting firm or if we have a nonprofit such as the Collins Foundation that is acting as our fisical sponsor we could pay them to handle the paperwork. I could contribute up to $100 per month for this purpose. Thanks.

Sincerely,

John Thielking