[GPSCC-chat] Breaking--Ecaudor Says British Police Threaten to Seize Assange

Brian Good snug.bug at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 16 00:44:11 PDT 2012

I had the same understanding.  Looks like the Brits, along with the US, are trying to
rewrite the rules of diplomacy and war to fit the wishes of the global dominators.

The Esquire article about Obama's Lethal Presidency concluded by asking--if it's
OK for Obama to fire hellfire missiles at anyone he wants, then isn't it okay for
anyone to fire missiles at him?

These are interesting times.  Too bad so few recognize it.