[GPSCC-chat] Jill Stein articcles in progressive publications

Wes Rolley wrolley at charter.net
Fri Aug 17 15:13:24 PDT 2012

On 8/17/2012 1:43 PM, Jim Doyle wrote:
> The July issue of *In These Times* has an article in which three
> people are asked a few questions.  The article includes a
> 4" x 4" color photo of Jill Stein.

Thanks for the reading list, Jim.

I follow Joe Romm's Climate Progress blog pretty closely.  Whenever the
posts have political implications, and often when they don't, there are
an increasing number of comments that sound like "if I am going to throw
away my vote anyway, I'll throw it away on Jill Stein", or "why not vote
for Jill Stein and the Greens.  They have the only platform that
addresses climate change."   This list has at least 25K readers and they
are getting a daily does of voting for Stein, and only some of it is
from me.... on that list I almost always say Dr. Stein.

It is getting pretty clear that the ecologically literate climate hawks
are running out of patience with Obama and his falling away from his
first campaign rhetoric.