[GPSCC-chat] First Draft -- Agenda for Thursday August 25th GPSCC Monthly General Meeting

Rob Means rob.means at electric-bikes.com
Wed Aug 22 10:42:43 PDT 2012

Hi Folks,

Please allot 5 minutes for the endorsement of Rob Means for Mayor of
Milpitas.   Although currently a registered Democrat, I was a Green
until 2009 when I took Thom Hartmann's advice to infiltrate and take
over the Democratic Party (like the Tea Party folks took over the
Republican Party).  The current Republican mayor has consistently passed
up opportunities to be worthy of the Sierra Club endorsement he received
in 2010.  I am the only other candidate in that race and expect to win
with endorsements from the Green Party, Democratic Party, Sierra Club
and labor.  For more information on my candidacy, please visit
http://www.meansfordemocracy.org/
--
Rob Means, 2012 Milpitas Mayoral Candidate
408-262-8975   rob.means at electric-bikes.com
1421 Yellowstone Ave., Milpitas, CA 95035-6913
MeansForDemocracy.org (bus. = electric-bikes.com)
Standing for the Constitution, democracy, and the middle class.

On Tue, 2012-08-21 at 18:03 -0700, sosfbay-discuss-request at cagreens.org