[GPSCC-chat] Request For Agenda Items For GP GA December Meeting

John Thielking pagesincolor at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 15 13:14:16 PST 2012

Hello,

I guess we have word from Tian that his clubhouse is available for a meeting/potluck on Dec 27th.  I don't know what time or the exact place this is going to be.  I won't be back in town and be able to make it over to Mountain View until at least 4PM on the 27th.  Since I will be out of town from Dec 23rd to Dec 27th, I am requesting that all agenda items be submitted by 12PM on Saturday, Dec 22nd, 2012.  Thank you.

Sincerely,

John Thielking