[GPSCC-chat] Fwd: Senator Barbara Boxer is forming "climate change caucus" in the Senate

Gerry Gras gerrygras at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 15 14:10:02 PST 2012

Below is an email I received on another list about Barbara
Boxer forming a climate change caucus.  Yay!

The bottom of the email refers to a Senate Climate Caucus.
I'm not sure that's how it works.  For example the
Congressional Progressive Caucus has members from both
sides of Congress.  (Bernie Sanders is the only Senate member.)
http://cpc.grijalva.house.gov/index.cfm?sectionid=71&sectiontree=2,71

Gerry