[GPSCC-chat] National convention registration

Jim Doyle j.m.doyle at sbcglobal.net
Sat Feb 11 09:33:10 PST 2012

I am on the Green Party's mailing list so I receive announcements such
as this.

Dear Jim Doyle,

On behalf of the Annual National Meeting Committee and the
Green Parties of Baltimore and Maryland, I am pleased to announce that
registration is
 now open for the 2012 Green Party Presidential Nominating Convention
and Annual Meeting
<http://salsa.wiredforchange.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=vQbdH%2FmZeQJcaL8kp8eIKwTxcJK3AZaU>.

Please share this announcement far and wide. We are planning a
dynamic event for Greens at all levels - delegates, committee members,
state and local party leaders, candidates and campaign staff, and elected
officials. In other words - you!

The convention will be July 12-15, 2012 at the University of Baltimore.
Come for workshops on Thursday and Friday, Green Party National
Committee business meetings on Friday and Sunday and the Presidential
Nominating Convention on that Saturday, July 14. We are also planning
special events and fundraisers for Friday and Saturday nights. Baltimore
 has plenty to do for the whole family!

You can register now here!
<http://salsa.wiredforchange.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=qlD13x8IfHnqBq%2B%2BoUYpPgTxcJK3AZaU>

Registration is $90 per person through March 1st, after which the
price will increase to $100 for April and May. Rates will go up again
on June 1st, so register now to take advantage of savings!

We have reserved a block of rooms at the Holiday Inn-Inner Harbor
for a discounted rate.
Click here to reserve your rooms online as part of our discounted block.
<http://salsa.wiredforchange.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=pmWM3O7E%2B9HkN3DCsOl4aATxcJK3AZaU>

Register for our 2012 National Meeting and Presidential Nominating
Convention today, and please keep checking back on the
convention website for updates and information.
<http://salsa.wiredforchange.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=qbynXcwD%2B9gmS5XTx54u1ATxcJK3AZaU>

Thank you,

Hillary Kane
Annual National Meeting Committee Co-Chair