[GPSCC-chat] how to battle foreclosures

Jim Doyle j.m.doyle at sbcglobal.net
Sat Feb 11 10:04:11 PST 2012

Here a notice that came to me via Veterans for Peace.
Actions that people threatened with foreclosure can take
are in the comments to the notice posted at the link included
here.

>From "Rebuilding the Dream"
http://rebuildthedream.com/blog/2012/02/08/save-arturos-home/

Freddie Mac and Chase of California are trying to foreclose on the family
of Arturo de los Santos, a former Marine living in Riverside, CA. He has
worked at a metal factory for 21 years to support his four children, who
attend elementary school right next door to their three bedroom home.

Freddie Mac and Chase repeatedly refused to make Arturo’s payments
manageable, eventually evicting the family. Then, their former home stood
vacant and deteriorating for months. Now Arturo is re-occupying his home
with the help of ACCE and Occupy LA. Sign our petition to demand Chase
and Freddie Mac negotiate with Arturo and his family:

Once again the comments section in the article found at the above link
give details on what one can do.

__