[GPSCC-chat] Fw: The internet is going dark tomorrow

John Thielking pagesincolor at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 17 20:52:28 PST 2012

Check this out.  It's on for tomorrow. I'm not waiting for SOPA to pass.  Check the Peace Center for copies of my Peacemovies 6-8 page paper and ink newsletter that I hope to publish weekly, starting this Friday. I may end up charging $1 per copy at bookstores, like Revolution Newspaper does for theirs, but it will be free at the Peace Center to start with.

John Thielking