[GPSCC-chat] Sheriff Ross

jgshurt69 at aol.com jgshurt69 at aol.com
Fri Jan 20 00:14:14 PST 2012

Here is full agreement with KAMRAN on all points,
except.....is it true that Ross has 2 priors on DV?

He is still innocent, but his wife asked for the documentation.

Violence is NOTHING NEW for dimocrats. He re-joined 'em.
Why? Re-election?
Now...perdition

what's more to be revealed?

Jeffrey in san bruno

"Why would any Green want to be in law enforcement?

Individuals are individuals and for many criteria, they can be anywhere
on the bell curve.

However in their capacity as enforcer of  "the law", persons can only
be as good as the laws they enforce.

Since the existing laws are inadequate, as far as the national welfare,
welfare of the majority, is concerned why would anyone swear to uphold
them?

Enforcement of unjust laws is perpetration of insidious, violence.

Is it not that we claim we want to change things electorally... by
running for offices to change the existing laws?

Suppose, someone, due to no personal fault, but because of systemic
foul-ups gets behind their mortgage.
What would a "Green" Sherrif do when they are told to go and evict that
person?

And what about the...........?

I know, Ross had changed his voter registration to Dem. Party. But he
claimed he is still the same person.

I see no reason to support any "Green" running for such positions."