[GPSCC-chat] agenda(?) topic

Drew rainbeaufriend at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 21 21:23:18 PST 2012

In my opinion the main reason American Greens are deathly afraid of the centralization the having one Fuhrer is because many fear the Mike Feinstein or another similar  Narcissistic Personality Disordered individual like Mike would do to the national party what he has done to the California Green Party. Since Sanda is an enabler of Mike she probably would be very okay with that. I would not. If we ever choose to have co-spokespeople it must be more than one with limited power and never to be Mike Feinstein.  He is too power hungry and too anti-Green values to ever entrust that way, and even now he should be removed and banned from ALL leadership positions given the insanity he has imposed on the party consistently over many years.

http://JillStein.org

Drew

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android