[GPSCC-chat] Agenda for Jan. meeting

Tian Harter tnharter at aceweb.com
Thu Jan 26 16:28:20 PST 2012

This is what I have for the agenda. Please let me know of any changes
you want in the next ten minutes, I'm printing them then. - Tian

Green Party of Santa Clara County
Proposed Agenda for Thursday 26, 2011

Speaker: Betsy Wolf-Graves talking about the work of PACT (People Acting
in Community Together) that convinced the Santa Clara County Board of
Supervisors to opt out of the "Secure Communities" program to get tough
on "illegal aliens"?

Selection of Facilitator, Note Taker, Timekeeper, Vibes Watcher	 8 min
Introductions, Announcements, Finalizing Agenda			12 min

Selection of Agenda Preparer for next meeting			 3 min

Treasurer's report:							 1 min  Jim D

tabling,  schwag making (otherwise known as fund raising), and the
registration drive					Caroline

--
Tian
http://tian.greens.org