[GPSCC-chat] Green Party Think Tank: Boell Brief 6-2012

John Thielking pagesincolor at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 10 15:06:34 PDT 2012

I would be impressed with this organization except for one thing: When I tried to e-mail them using the e-mail address on their web site, my mail was returned as undeliverable.  Any clue as to when/where they will be having their tour of the SF Bay Area on July 26-27 about Internet Freedom?

John Thielking