[GPSCC-chat] Draft Agenda General Meeting July 26, 2012

John Thielking pagesincolor at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 26 13:43:20 PDT 2012

i finally got an email back from no sweat about their environmental record.  according to them there is no such thing as a green union made t shirt.  so their claim of being fair trade is not accurrate as fair trade implies green.  so they are union made and that is it.  warner: please resend your last email.  it got deleted off my phone.  thanks.  john thielking.