[GPSCC-chat] Jill Stein mentioned on cover of magazine

Jim Doyle j.m.doyle at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 21 14:37:42 PDT 2012

The current issue, July 2012, of In These Times has an article
The Season of Electoral Angst
that has a discussion among three interviewees one of whom
is Jill Stein including a 4" x 4" photo of her.

The front cover has in smaller print in the lower right hand area
PLUS
Green Party presidential cnadidate Jill Stein debates strategy.

I sent the following message to the web master at In These Times:

I was not able to find the article
The Season of Electoral Angst
on the website.

I wanted to provide a link to the article
to friends and colleagues of mine.

Request: post the article to the web site
and let me know when it si ready so that
I may send a link to the article to
friends and colleagues.

Thank You,
Jim Doyle