[GPSCC-chat] [SC-SM] Notice of Intention to Resign from the GPCA Coordinating Committee

Brian Good snug.bug at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 21 22:08:23 PDT 2012

   Wow!  Recent email volume has been more than I could handle and I had just glossed over all
this.  My condolences to all.  I had been inclined to think well of Marnie because she seems to be
a go-getter, but this looks bad.

   Several months ago when I was doing research in considering an outreach campaign for the Calif.
DISCLOSE Act to rural Green Party cells I noticed that Marnie was the email address for many or
even most of the rural county organizations.  I only noted how unfortunate this was without noting
how creepy.

  Am I correct to suppose that Laura Wells is close to the Marnie/Alameda/Sanda cabal?

Brian