[GPSCC-chat] [SC-SM] Notice of Intention to Resign from the GPCA Coordinating Committee

Drew rainbeaufriend at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 21 22:27:04 PDT 2012

Laura Wells has always managed to steer clear of any factions (and has suffered at the hands of both the major factions).

It was very evident at the last SF plenary that there had been a falling out between Marnie Glickman and Michael Feinstein somewhere along the line. I wasn't sure whether to be encouraged or.discouraged by that. I don't know what has transpired since then and Warner's note doesn't give us much detail to go on.

The GPCA contact in rural counties being Marnie thing reflects the fact that A) they are essentially nonexistent as actual parties at this point  and B) Marnie was attempting to create new county parties and C) for some reason I've never been able to understand she has a very centralized (antithetical to Green Party principles) way of operating and seems to be quite unaware of the unGreeness of this and insensitive to this unGreen methodological approach she takes over and over again.

Drew

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android