[GPSCC-chat] agenda item

Jim Doyle j.m.doyle at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jun 23 16:36:33 PDT 2012

Here is an email I received from Carol Brouillet
Jim,

I'll be coming to the meeting and I will also be going to the
Continental Congress 2.0 gathering in Philadelphia, at the same time as
the national Occupy Gathering, to come up with a list of grievances to
present to the government.  The California Delegation is supposed to
come up with our ten top grievances and I'd like some feedback from the
Green Party, if anyone has inclination or time for their feedback on
those.  A list could be found at
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fde0K2G5XbYRj3FPR8QwP9z0w7APGXoyPRBVOtvc1Nw/edit?pli=1
.  I'll post something to the Green Party List, but if I could have five
minutes to get a sense of what people think should be the high priority
grievances, I'd appreciate it. (If Congress takes no action to respond
to the grievances, supposedly those who want to replace them in 2014
would take them up- or perhaps those who champion them in the upcoming
2012 election, might get elected...

Carol Brouillet