[GPSCC-chat] call for agenda items for Thursday

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at prodsyse.com
Mon Jun 25 23:03:47 PDT 2012

another revision

On 6/25/2012 4:50 PM, Drew wrote:

> We should hear from Warner regarding his resignation as Regional
> Representative from the CC (he objected to violations of the bylaws by
> the CC re a proposal for a Standing General Assembly by Michael
> Feinstein without authorization by a General Assembly) .
>
> Drew
>
> Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

approval if possible of a tri-fold asking people to contact their
representatives in the California Assembly and Senate asking for their
support for the Homeowner Bill of Rights with s a script to be provided
separately.  (2) I'd also like help working this issue.
 > Status report:  Foreclosure Summit tentatively scheduled for Sept.
9.  2 speakers recruited;  want others consistent with "Fighting
Foreclosures 3 Ways" at occupy.pbworks.com
(http://occupy.pbworks.com/w/page/54013671/Fighting%20Foreclosures%203%20Ways).
Also, information compiled on the status of pending legislation
regarding the "Homeowner Bill of Rights" also at occupy.pbworks.com
(http://occupy.pbworks.com/w/page/54691519/Homeowner%20Bill%20of%20Rights).
5-10 minutes

Spencer:  Training in "Computers and the Internet".  Desired outcome:
Get feedback on the level of demand among all the organizations that use
the Peace Center for relatively informal training sessions on computers
and the Internet -- including Wikipedia and "occupy.pbworks.com", a
WYSIWYG Wiki.  General Purpose:   If there is sufficient demand, I would
be willing to help organize one session per month on this topic.  We
could establish an email list for this to which people could contribute
questions that could be answered in future sessions.   (5 minutes)

> So I ask for a resubmittal of those items that include the three elements
> general purpose, desiredd outcome, and time needed
>
> Here are other items that were submitted and follow those guidlines
>
> Carol would like 5 minnutes to get some feedback on our major grievances
> to take to the constitutional convention 2.0  The current list (of
> 100) is at
> *http://tinyurl.com/8xav7t9*
>
> treasurer's report to include review of operating expenses
> information only, 2 min
>
> introduction to FPPC filing forms, information only, 5 min
>
> proposal: supplemental donation of $100 to the San Jose Peace
> and Justice Center, approval, 3 min
>
> proposal: provide a $100 subsidy for travel to the national convention,
> approval, 3 min
>
> pass the hat - 1 min
>
> fundraising for candidates -vis-a-vis the top two primary requirements
> frefer to committee, 5 min
>
> outreach plans: survey availability of activists, refer to committee,
> 7 min
>
> presidential campaign: flyers, funds, outreach - refer to committee, 7 min
>
> involving young voters:  community service programs, refer to
> committee, 7 min
>
> and these "just in"
>
> invited speaker "Rita"
> BANK ACTION  hand out move your money flyersrequest volunteers  (5 min)
> time date and place tbd

Spencer Graves, PE, PhD
President and Chief Technology Officer
751 Emerson Ct.