[GPSCC-chat] Request for Agenda Items for March 22nd (4th Thursday) General Meeting

WB4D23 at aol.com WB4D23 at aol.com
Mon Mar 12 20:43:38 PDT 2012

At the February GPSCC monthly meeting I volunteered to prepare  a draft
agenda for the March 22nd meeting.  Jim Doyle already has posted an  agenda
request.  Please submit your requests and describe it in enough  detail so we
will know if it is a report, discussion item, or an action  proposal.

Otherwise:  Will the County Council be meeting before the  general meeting?

Warner