[GPSCC-chat] Fwd: Dr. Stein visiting California this week- Join her in the Bay Area this weekend!

Gerry Gras gerrygras at earthlink.net
Thu May 10 17:46:12 PDT 2012

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Dr. Stein visiting California this week- Join her in the Bay
Area this weekend!
Date: 	Thu, 10 May 2012 21:39:48 +0000
From: 	Jill Stein for President <HQ at JillStein.org>
To: 	Gerald Grass <gerrygras at earthlink.net>

Hello Jill Stein for President supporters of California!

We are excited to announce that after spending the beginning of the week
in Eureka and Arcata, Jill Stein will be visiting the Bay area from May
11^th  to 14^th .

This will provide a great opportunity for Green Party members to meet
and learn more about Jill Stein and her Green New Deal. Check out the
details of the upcoming events below!

Also, she's being interviewed by reporters and talk show hosts all over
the state - for TV, radio, and print media - so keep your eyes peeled
for coverage of Jill Stein for President in your area!

We really hope you can join Dr. Stein this weekend in San Francisco!

*   Solidarity from campaign HQ in Wisconsin-*

*        Jill Stein for President campaign staff*

   P.S. Jill's birthday is this upcoming Monday, May 14th, and we will be
announcing the address for her party this weekend. We'd love it if you
could make it out to say good luck, thank you, and happy birthday to
Jill this Monday evening. Greens around the country will be skyping in
to sing Happy Birthday as a surprise- get in on the action by clicking
here
<http://www.jillstein.org/birthday?e=eaaf08bb388e2f3499dc2fa3c4a7e838a5096382&utm_source=jillstein&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=sf_gathering&n=1&recruiter_id=45937>.

Dr. Stein will appear at the following events:

*Sacramento Green Party Candidate Forum*

*Date:* May 11^th , 2012 at 6:00 PM

*Location: *Sacramento State University Union
6000 J St
2nd Floor, Orchard Suite
Sacramento, CA 95819**

*Information:* Come hear Dr. Jill Stein, candidate for the nomination
for President with the Green Party of the United States. Laura Wells,
former Green Party of California Governor Candidate. Gary Blenner is
running for the Sacramento Board of Supervisors (District 4). Jeff
Kravitz is running for the Sacramento Board of Supervisors (District 3).

     Green Party of California Plenary