[GPSCC-chat] Prop 34 and 37 too close to call

Drew rainbeaufriend at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 7 11:53:58 PST 2012

I wish they were "too close to call", but sadly this is not the case.  Currently on 34 there's a gap of 500,000 votes and 37 its similar.  Those are not numbers that are likely to flip.  So we'll have to think about it for next time.  Nevertheless I'm happy we got education tax, trimming three strikes and green energy propositions past.

 Green is GO!

Drew

~*~*~*~
Jill Stein for President -- A Green New Deal for America
Campaign website:  http://www.jillstein.org/
     First TV ad:  http://youtu.be/vaObRxkX8K4

 winning. Good luck and keep your fingers crossed.