[GPSCC-chat] GP SCC position on Measure D

John Thielking pagesincolor at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 1 11:03:50 PDT 2012

I'm in favor of endorsing measure D, the San Jose City minimum wage being set at $10 per hour.  As I stated on the No On D facebook page, I had a broke as mud business from 2006-2008 and paid my employees $10 per hour ( for the few months that I had employees).  What say you, GP county council members?  My newsletter goes to press on Tuesday this week and I'd like to have the GP endorsement for measure D if possible before then so I can include it along with the GP SCC positions on the other ballot propositions. Thanks.

John Thielking