[GPSCC-chat] GP SCC position on Measure D

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at prodsyse.com
Mon Oct 1 20:07:55 PDT 2012

Hello, All:

       John reminded us of San Jose City Measure D to raise the minimum
wage to $10 per hour.  So far, 3 of the 5 members of the County Council
have approved supporting Measure D.  The other 2 have so far not responded.

       John needs to go to press tomorrow with his Peace Movies
Newsletter, and wants to announce Green Party support for Measure D.
Therefore, I officially declare that the Santa Clara Greens are
supporting Measure D -- unless we hear substantive arguments against it
in the next few hours;  please excuse the short notice.

JOHN:

       Thanks for your work on this.

       Could I ask you to do one more thing after you go to press with
your newsletter:  Tell me how you want our web site modified to reflect
this.

       Thanks,
       Spencer

--