[GPSCC-chat] GP SCC position on Measure D

Valerie D. Face vdf at juno.com
Tue Oct 2 21:13:10 PDT 2012

Hi folks,

Our bylaws, at http://www.cagreens.org/santaclara/bylaws.shtml, state the following:

"2.1.5 The County Council, by agreement of eighty percent (80%) of its members, may authorize the use of the name of the Green Party of Santa Clara County as an endorser or co-sponsor of an event or public statement consistent with the principals and objectives set forth in the Green Party Platform if time issues make the decision necessary before it can be brought before the next general meeting. Any such County Council authorization shall be reported to those present at the next monthly meeting. [Adopted July 1, 2003]2.1.5 The County Council, by agreement of eighty percent (80%) of its members, may authorize the use of the name of the Green Party of Santa Clara County as an endorser or co-sponsor of an event or public statement consistent with the principals and objectives set forth in the Green Party Platform if time issues make the decision necessary before it can be brought before the next general meeting. Any such County Council authorization shall be reported to those present at the next monthly meeting. [Adopted July 1, 2003]"

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
Valerie

~*~*~*~
Jill Stein for President -- A Green New Deal for America
     Campaign website:  http://www.jillstein.org/
Don't waste your vote:  http://www.jillstein.org/only_wasted_vote
          First TV ad:  http://youtu.be/vaObRxkX8K4