[GPSCC-chat] Fwd: [gpca-forum] Who in the party has worked most on anti-death penalty and on amend three strikes?

Gerry Gras gerrygras at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 9 18:19:41 PDT 2012

Here's the sequence:
- Mike Feinstein sent an email to the GPCA forum list
- I forwarded it to the GPSCC list
- Fred replied suggesting that Valerie knew more
- Valerie made a short reply
- Spencer made a lengthy reply with four numbered paragraphs,
   and a bottom line paragraph
- you replied
- now I am replying

Does that help?