[GPSCC-chat] Beall vs. Coto Candidate's forum for State Senate: Friday, Oct. 19, 7 PM

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at structuremonitoring.com
Thu Oct 11 10:22:18 PDT 2012

Hello, All:

       I've been working with PACT (People Acting in Community Together)
as an outgrowth of my foreclosure prevention work.  They are organizing
a "Candidate's Forum" featuring Jim Beall and Joe Coto, who are
competing for the same seat in the California state Senate.  The forum
will be held a week from Friday, Oct. 19, at 7 PM at Our Lady of
Guadalupe church, 2020 E San Antonio St., San José, CA.

       The candidates will be presented with six questions prepared in
advance by PACT activists:  two on immigration, two on foreclosures, one
on education and public safety, and one on the California budget crisis.
  They will each have 2.5 minutes to respond.

       PACT is a nondenominational faith-based coalition including
Christian, Jewish, and Muslim communities in San José alone.  It is part
of the PICO National Network of many other communities of faith.

       Best Wishes,
       Spencer

--
Spencer Graves, PE, PhD