[GPSCC-chat] Why you should vote Yes on Prop 37

John Thielking pagesincolor at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 11 11:27:26 PDT 2012

This video says it all. Take 1.5 hours out of your day to watch it. It was well worth my time. Industry funded studies show no problems with GMOs but independent studies and anecdotes from farmers often do show problems. My pet pieve is that the standard diet for lab rats (and many farm animals) contains about 1% calcium.  This is much more calcium than a human would ever ingest (5000-10000 mg per day equivalent which would poison a human).  My theory is that the organophosphates and other bad stuff in GMO feed is detoxified by the excess calcium so of course the industry studies won't show the animals getting sick. It is those little noticed oddball studies that don't use the standard industry proceedures and the individual farmers who are unknowingly giving their animals mineral deficiencies (among other things) when feeding their animals GMO feed that result in animals getting sick from GMOs. Watch the video at:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnlTYFKBg18&feature=youtu.be

John Thielking