[GPSCC-chat] Why you should vote Yes on Prop 37

John Thielking pagesincolor at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 12 10:03:38 PDT 2012

www.responsibletechnology.org  sells the movie on their web site.  they give permission for public showings of the movie by nonprofits.    john thielking
-----Original Message-----
Date: Friday, October 12, 2012 9:47:43 am
To: "Spencer Graves" <spencer.graves at prodsyse.com>
Cc: John Thielking <pagesincolor at yahoo.com>, eden <edenw at gal3.com>, Greens <sosfbay-discuss at cagreens.org>, merriam k <mkmusic03 at aol.com>, Jim Doyle <j.m.doyle at sbcglobal.net>, Drew <Rainbeaufriend at yahoo.com>
From: "Susie Barton" <tsubaka360 at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [GPSCC-chat] Why you should vote Yes on Prop 37

Hi Spencer,

Thank you for helping this process along for an extremely important issue.
I'll contact my district super but do you know what the movie is? We've
begun outreach at SJSU which will also increase viewership and news
broadcast. Please let me know so I can contact Joyce for her input on
coordination.
Susie

On Fri, Oct 12, 2012 at 3:22 AM, Spencer Graves <spencer.graves at prodsyse.com