[GPSCC-chat] Nov & Dec meeting dates

Valerie D. Face vdf at juno.com
Mon Oct 22 21:27:41 PDT 2012

Hi folks,

Right now the San Jose Peace & Justice Center's calendar lists our November and December meetings for Thursday 11/22 (Thanksgiving) and Thursday 12/27 (two days after Christmas).  Do we want to consider moving those up a week?

Last year we made a decision in the summer to reserve the SJP&JC for the 3rd Thursdays of November & December even though we weren't sure we were going to have meetings both months (with the idea that it's easier to cancel a night we won't use than to scramble at the last minute for a different venue or date).  That seemed to work out OK.

Right now the SJP&JC calendar lists no events for Thursday 12/20.  On Thursday 11/15 there is one event listed for San Jose City College and a second event, "Close Encounters in the Middle East," that contains a request for a contact name and no location, so that evening the center may or may not be free.

Thoughts?

Best wishes,
Valerie

~*~*~*~
Jill Stein for President -- A Green New Deal for America
http://www.jillstein.org/