[GPSCC-chat] Nov & Dec meeting dates

Valerie D. Face vdf at juno.com
Tue Oct 23 13:57:33 PDT 2012

Hi everyone,

Right now the San Jose Peace & Justice Center's calendar lists our November meeting for Thursday 11/22 (Thanksgiving) and our December meeting for Thursday 12/27 (two days after Christmas).  Should we move those up a week?

Last year we made a decision in the summer to reserve the SJP&JC for the 3rd Thursdays of November and December even though we weren't sure we would have meetings both months (with the idea that it's easier to cancel a time slot we're not going to use than to scramble at the last minute for a different date or venue).  That seemed to work well.  It turned out that we used both time slots.

FYI, right now the SJP&JC's calendar lists nothing for Thursday 12/20.  For Thursday 11/15 there's an event at San Jose City College and an event ("Close Encounters in the Middle East") with a request for information and no location.

Best wishes,
Valerie

~*~*~*~
Jill Stein for President -- A Green New Deal for America
http://www.jillstein.org/