[GPSCC-chat] Fw: Re: [SC-SM] Fwd: Protest for Bradley Manning at Obama HQ's nationwide

Caroline Yacoub carolineyacoub at att.net
Mon Sep 3 08:52:07 PDT 2012

--- On Sun, 9/2/12, Gloria Purcell <gloria at extragalactic.net> wrote:

From: Gloria Purcell <gloria at extragalactic.net>
Subject: Re: [SC-SM] Fwd: Protest for Bradley Manning at Obama HQ's nationwide
To: "Caroline Yacoub" <carolineyacoub at att.net>
Date: Sunday, September 2, 2012, 7:38 PM

Can you pass it on?  I think this would be an especially good event for a strong Green presence...
I just re-read this, and it doesn't show our local details.
Thursday at 4 p.m., a Bradley Manning protest in front of the Dem. HQ in Menlo Park.  350 El Camino (near Tesla Motors).  Occupy and World Can't Wait and others are organizing this.  Please everyone come and wear Green Party gear; bring Jill Stein flyers, copies of the Labor Day article, and of course voter reg. forms!
The protest will not involve attempts to get arrested, etc.:  strictly a peaceful assembly.
Gloria