[GPSCC-chat] Fw: CiviCRM for building our party and our web site

Drew rainbeaufriend at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 7 22:29:58 PDT 2012

Thanks Valerie.  I hope you and others will participate in using our database, blogging and other features.  As you and I've experienced its a fairly approachable system.

Green is GO!

Drew

~*~*~*~
Jill Stein for President -- A Green New Deal for America
Campaign website:  http://www.jillstein.org/
     First TV ad:  http://youtu.be/vaObRxkX8K4