[GPSCC-chat] Archive page for Bill Moyers show with Sanders, Stein and Honkala

Valerie D. Face vdf at juno.com
Sat Sep 8 00:12:08 PDT 2012

Hi folks,

Here's the archive page for the Bill Moyers & Company Show, "Challenging Power, Changing Politics," described as, "Bill discusses the power of independent thinking with Senator Bernie Sanders and Green Party candidates Jill Stein and Cheri Honkala."

http://billmoyers.com/episode/full-show-challenging-power-changing-politics/

It has video and a full transcript.

This is also scheduled to air on KQED radio (88.5 FM) today (Sat. 9/8) at 2 PM.

I haven't watched/heard/read this yet, but it's on my to-do list for this weekend...

Cheers,
Valerie

~*~*~*~
Jill Stein for President -- A Green New Deal for America
Campaign website:  http://www.jillstein.org/
     First TV ad:  http://youtu.be/vaObRxkX8K4