[GPSCC-chat] ad in a 9 to 5 workshop brochure

Cathy Deppe cathyd at 9to5.org
Mon Sep 10 16:51:56 PDT 2012

thanks Jim,
I do need the photo-ready ad by Friday for the union printer.  I would love
to have the Green Party Logo in the ad, along with a pitch for Jill Stein
that stresses her support for women's rights (equal pay, etc).  If you
don't want to or can't support additional funding, please do send me
an ad by Friday anyway :)
Cathy D.

--
Cathy Deppe
9to5 California Lead Organizer

630 Shatto PL, 4th FL.
Los Angeles, CA 90005
213-201-7029 (office);  408-206-7992 (cell)  213-389-1816 (fax)
www.9to5california.org
HELPLINE: 1- 800-522-0925 TOLL FREE

Change the Workplace, Change the World