[GPSCC-chat] ad in a 9 to 5 workshop brochure

Valerie D. Face vdf at juno.com
Wed Sep 12 22:51:58 PDT 2012

Hi folks,

I don't know if this is being discussed off-list, but if it isn't, here is some text we might use.  The bullet points with Jill's positions are from http://www.jillstein.org/issues.  If any of this is acceptable, we need someone to turn it into the photo-ready ad that Cathy needs.  (I have neither the software nor the training for that step.)

~*~

Green Party, Santa Clara County Single-Payer Healthcare Coalition and Peninsula Direct Action Present
Dr. Jill Stein, Green Party Presidential Candidate

Tuesday, September 25th
7:00 pm - 8:30 pm (doors open at 6:30 pm)

Unitarian Universalist Church of Palo Alto
505 East Charleston Road
Palo Alto, CA  94306

Dr. Jill Stein, Harvard Medical School graduate and single-payer advocate, will discuss the importance of health care as a human right through a Medicare for All system that provides quality comprehensive care, preserves patient choice and puts people before profits.

As President, Jill Stein would work to:
* Expand women's access to the "morning after" contraception by lifting the Obama Administration's ban.
* Ensure equal pay for equal work, ending discrimination based on race, gender, or generation.
* Pass the Equal Rights Amendment to forever end discrimination based on gender.

Learn more at http://www.jillstein.org/

~*~

Best wishes,
Valerie

~*~*~*~
Jill Stein for President -- A Green New Deal for America
Campaign website:  http://www.jillstein.org/
     First TV ad:  http://youtu.be/vaObRxkX8K4