[GPSCC-chat] Suggested website update: Jill Stein event announcement

Valerie D. Face vdf at juno.com
Tue Sep 11 14:46:24 PDT 2012

Hi everyone,

I suggest that we put an announcement of the Jill Stein Sept. 25 event on our website.  It will be useful for those of us who are doing phone bank and email outreach (there are always some folks who want to know the URL where details are posted), and it's good to publicize the event to anyone who just finds us on the web.

Best regards,
Valerie

~*~*~*~
Jill Stein for President -- A Green New Deal for America
Campaign website:  http://www.jillstein.org/
     First TV ad:  http://youtu.be/vaObRxkX8K4