[GPSCC-chat] Request for approval Re: GPSCC proposition endorsements: contacting campaigns

Valerie D. Face vdf at juno.com
Wed Sep 12 23:40:49 PDT 2012

Hi folks,

I request approval from the County Council to submit endorsement forms (both paper and online as indicated in my email below (also archived at http://lists.cagreens.org/pipermail/sosfbay-discuss/2012-August/013641.html)) to the campaigns for the propositions that the GPSCC endorsed in last month's general meeting.

If approval is granted I would like to know who should be indicated as an individual contact.  I am willing to submit my name and info if that's desirable.  Here's the minimum amount of information each endorsement form requires

PROP 34 -- name of organization, contact name, email, postal address, phone and a signature

PROP 36 -- individual name, email, phone, zip code

PROP 37 -- individual primary contact name, email, zip code

PROP 39 -- individual name, affiliation ("Company/Organization" for us), company or organization name, email, phone, city

PROP 40 -- category ("Organization" for us), individual name, company or organization, email

FYI, Prop 37 would like to know if the endorser will send emails to its contact list or make social media posts.  An answer is not required, but if we want to do any of that I'll indicate it.

Best wishes,
Valerie