[GPSCC-chat] Suggested website update: positions on propositions

Valerie D. Face vdf at juno.com
Thu Sep 13 00:00:00 PDT 2012

Hi folks,

I suggest that we add our positions on the propositions to our web page.  From my reading of the August meeting notes (archived at http://lists.cagreens.org/pipermail/sosfbay-discuss/2012-August/013621.html) it looks like those positions would be the following:

Prop 30: No Consensus (the group was split with some members supporting Yes, some supporting No and some supporting No Position)

Prop 31: No

Prop 32: No

Prop 33: No

Prop 34: Yes

Prop 35: No Position

Prop 36: Yes

Prop 37: Yes

Prop 38: No

Prop 39: Yes

Prop 40: Yes

My apologies if I've misinterpreted anything (especially Prop 30).

It could start out as a simple list just so others know where we stand, but we could add descriptions later if there's the time and desire to do so...

Best wishes,
Valerie

~*~*~*~
Jill Stein for President -- A Green New Deal for America
Campaign website:  http://www.jillstein.org/
     First TV ad:  http://youtu.be/vaObRxkX8K4