[GPSCC-chat] Fwd: RE: Occupy SJ Plans For Sept 17th?

John Thielking pagesincolor at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 17 16:23:11 PDT 2012

i am at san jose city hall right now.  ch2 and ch 14 filmed my sign. the ch 2 cameraman said that ch 2 had another crew in sj filming 'occupy' at 230.  some occupy sj folks showed up and said there was no official occupy sj action planned for today in sj though it is not clear if the one guy who does the friday bank actions is doing anything. tune in to ch 2 or 14 to see if i got on.  spencer could you please forward this to the list as my phone is only sending this to you even though i hit 'reply all' thanks.  john thielking